I have to be one of the funniest kids in the entire world! I have the sweetest heart and will cry if I think you are mad at me. I think my cousin Jaxson is the coolest thing and can't wait for him to get off the school bus everyday so we can "pretend" play. I love "piggy back" rides on my dadda. I am learning how to read and write all kinds of words and numbers. I'm really into Bakugan, Littlest Pet Shop, and DS games. I say the sweetiest prayers at night- they'll make you cry.
Hi Jeannie!! Welcome to blogland... I love your layout and design. I'm looking forward to reading about the girls' adventures. Woo hoo you'll have so much fun through all this!
I AM DANGER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to climb climb climb. No one can keep me contained! I love to play in toilets and be outside in the fresh air! I especially love to unscrew tops on and off of things. Cheetos and french fries are my favorites! I enjoy riding blankets and laundry baskets on the hardwoods-whoo-hoo!!!! My favorite postion is UPSIDE DOWN. I am constantly getting in trouble for climbing onto counter tops, tables, couches, desks, you name it-I CAN CLIMB ANYWHERE-just call me spiderwomen. Did I mention I can eat 4 popscicles in 1 sitting! Oh yeah- I'm obessed with shoes and change pairs several times a day depending on what mood i'm in. I even carry an extra pair around with me just in case I feel the need to change when I'm out and about.
Hi Jeannie!! Welcome to blogland... I love your layout and design. I'm looking forward to reading about the girls' adventures. Woo hoo you'll have so much fun through all this!
ReplyDeletehi jeannie! love your design! this is so scary addicting.... hope you enjoy it as much as i am. love, love,love the name! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my dear new blogging friend Jeannie....WELCOME! You are gonna love this 'new' world. Have fun and try not to let it take over your life. Love ya!
ReplyDelete