WE SURVIVED POLLYESTHER'S 1ST TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD!
I firmly stand by my initial feelings that NO children under the age of 6 should
be allowed in Disney World!!!
Having said that, We DID have a good time. Polly had a blast getting her Princess makeover and eating dinner at the castle. Essie could not have had more fun running away from us at all the parks and the hotel if she tried. Paul really enjoyed driving through the Safari at Animal Kingdom and I thought the NEMO musical was really cool! I can't wait till we go again in 4 1/2 years when Essie is 6!
Polly's much treasured Pluto tattoo
Essie's beloved Goofy tattoo.
The view outside our room!
Polly was the featured Princess at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for her Cinderella makeover.
She was paraded through the store like a true princess waving to her subjects. She then had her makeover in the front window of the store! Let me tell you she thought she was hot stuff !







It looks like you guys had a great time! Great pictures,too!!
ReplyDelete