Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Turtle wants to gives Daisy's to his new friend (A fictional Story by Polly Marie)

Polly made this story up tonight. She wants to know why I spend so much time on the computer and thinks I'm making up stories so she asked if I would type up this story for her cousins Helen and Maggie in Kentucky.

Once upon a time, a turtle saw some daisy's. And he shoulda told the person who had the daisy's "Can I pick the daisy's please" but he didn't. And then she said "No you can't because you didn't ask". She then said "you can have some tulips". Turtle didn't want to pick tulips he wanted daisy's. Then here come bunny and she picked um (tulips). But, she did the right thing-she teld the person who had the daisy's and she said yes, "you can have them but if you didn't ask you couldn't have them but you did". Then came pig and she saw the tulips and didn't want to pick any because she was sick so she went back to the farm. The End

The moral of this story Per Polly is to "always tell the owner to ask them if you have them".

1 comment:

  1. Polly, we loved your story! That was a good lesson that turtle learned about sharing.
    Please write another story for us!
    Love,
    Cousins Helen and Maggie :)

    ReplyDelete