Sunday, January 31, 2010




January Essieism

Essie is 2 years old and I've never cut her hair. Her hair was getting pretty crazy as you can see below. I was finally forced into cutting it when my sister threatened to kidnap her and get it cut herself unless I did something. So I bit the bullet and got her hair cut by our family friend, Casey!


A serious case of the bedheaditis!
side view of beadheaditis
Just a little bribing with suckers to get the deed done!



the finished product !!!!!

January Essie-"Me"ism
Man O Man am I cute! I can do and say so many new things. I have been a really sick girl lately with strep throat, stomach virus, double ear infection, and two sinus infections in the last two months but I'm a trooper!

Check out all the ways to use the pronoun "Me":

1. Where's ME sister?
2. ME Doggie mean!
3. ME hat!
4. I love ME monster!
5. Where's ME present?

Check out all the new names I call my loved ones:
1. You a stinky girl!
2. You a popcicle monster!
3. You a bad girl!
4. You a mean girl!
5. You a booger monster!





No comments:

Post a Comment