Essie's Quote of the Month:
"Pooping- I think that that is nasty! I don't eat poop I eat snacks!"
Sisterly Love!

Essie Celebrated her 3rd Birthday in style at the Lollipop Shop in Sevierville, TN!





A kid in a candy store..... doesn't get any better than that.


Even the grandparents are going cooo-cooo over the candy!
Way too much sugar!
Miss Sabrena made this yummy Lollipop Cake!
Essie's School Scooby Party
Essie's home Scooby Party!
Can you tell she's a little obsessed with Scooby?
Woof-Woof
Pumpkin Carving time!


Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch!
Trick or Treating in the Neighborhood! Essie has been saying "Happy Halloween" for several days non-stop, now finally she gets to say it at every house we go to!

The Pre-Trick or Treat Party at Ms. Sue's house! It's always good to get a little pizza down before the sugar overload hits the belly!










No comments:
Post a Comment