Essie is our little Scooby Doo obsessed 3 year old. Her nick name for Polly is "waggy" (aka Shaggy). This is just not a fleeting phase of obsession. We've been on Shaggy for almost a year now. No other story or character comes close to having so much of a special place in her heart. We have Scooby clothes, costumes, toys (on our 4th set of these figurines you see below), and food! She was so excited and just knew Santa would bring her something Scooby that she couldn't even open her own presents. Waggy had to help!
I love me some Scooby!!
Her favorite Scooby phrase "what's up Scoob oh buddy oh pal"
Every present opened was prefaced by "is this a Scooby game"
The IPad has been a nice addition to our family. I rarely see it on most days as everyone else in family is busy playing "talking tom" or "angry birds". And yes, we have Scooby-Doo on the Ipad.
Christmas was easy for Essie this year. She simply wanted every single thing seen on Disney and Nick Jr. channels during Commercial Breaks.
Move over Fresh Beat Band.. here comes the Pollyesther Band!
Perhaps my all time favorite Essieism:
Essie remarked when very very tired and clumsy "mom I need new batteries, I'm not working"!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment