
Okay- Every now and then there is something that just gets me. Something that secretly calls me from the pantry "eat me- just one more". Today, I had this unfortunate experience. I just wanted to warn all of you out there that these are very dangerous. Polly and I ate the entire box in about 6 minutes! They are so dang delicious! Don't buy them as I fear you too will fall into the sinful pit of gluttony.
oh girl... dble-stuffed oreos are my greatest weakness. i can't even NOT buy a package EACH and i mean EVERY time i'm in a grocery store or walmart. i used to buy the reduced fat oreos and force them on my family (i still do that), but i secretly buy the dble-stuffed now and hoard it all for me! this IS our dirty little secret, now, you understand. don't let it out. no one knows...
ReplyDelete