Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Meet the newest members of the Jett Family

Meet "Specks" and "Swim Frog" Ribbit-Ribbit
These are Polly's new pet frogs and her first pets!!! We also have dogs (Graddy & Izzy) but they were around long before Ms. Polly arrived.
Polly was sooooo excited to get these little fellers. She jumped up and down, clapped her hands, and was holding herself like she needed to pee! Did I mention she was a little excited?
I had a big moment of weakness and bought these little suckers. I have been against anymore pets at our house unless we could trade our existing ones in for a new nonshedding-barking-hardwood floor scratching one but for some reason I caved in. Oh well- Only have to feed these once a week and change their water ever 4-6 months!!!!

" Specks" is on the left and "Swim Frog" is on the right in case you were wondering.
The proud new pet owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Polly,
    I love your frogs and I'm so glad you came to play on Thursday. Sorry my puppy was so crazy. You'll have to come see my new baby chicks and ducks!
    Love ya all,
    Ms. Edie

    ReplyDelete