Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy 26th Birthday -Ode to Sweet Young Polly

Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Polly (She's the cute blond in the middle). Not to be confused with my little Polly Marie. We all had a Marvelous time celebrating your 26th birthday in KnoxVegas at the Crown & Goose!!!!!
Tricia, Polly, and Tina
Anne, Holly, and Laura

Ms. Polly sporting her vintage 80's hair pieces. I think her favorite gift must of been her 80's retro Pacman game. Ms. Tina felt the need to Purchase Polly vintage 80's while I thought it better to Produce 80's vintage memorabilia. Take a look below!



The caption under this fantastic photo reads "The Year of the Dragon" 1988. I love the big bow on the front of her dress. It's back in style this season!!!!
I had several other photos that Polly's husband Jeff smuggled for me. I really wanted to put them all on this post but I do love Ms. Polly and I'm pretty sure she would ring my neck if I did. Can I just tell you in one of the pics she was smoking a cigarette with high-top pink converse tennis shoes on. I must also point out she was wearing an "alfalfa" t-shirt--ooh it is priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment