Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 2009 POLLYISMS


Pollyisms

1)When getting a piggy back ride from dadda, I commented "my arms are out of breathe" from holding on so tight.
2)"When Mommy commented how bad baby Jameson's dirty diaper smelled, Polly remarked "I can't smell anything I have too many boogers on the wall of my nose".
3) When realizing the wonderful attributes of parachutes, I commented "parachutes are
brillant".
4) When meeting a new friend named Casey, I noted that "I feel like I've known her my whole life".
5) Talking to my mother who was not complying to my wishes I state "we are going to have big issues with consequences" if you don't listen.
My favorite food this month is Mac-n-Cheese
My favorite animals: alligators, cats, and bunny rabbits
My favorite color: still purple
My favorite TV show: Toot-n-Puddle
My favorite thing to do: pretend play with Jaxson

No comments:

Post a Comment