Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 2009 Essieism's

This month I was on the move visiting many places (albeit many of these got me into big trouble). No sitting still for me. I am part Monkey (even though my mother does not believe in evolution of man from monkey's she calls me "monkey" all day long).

Oh, The Places I GO
( Disclaimer: No toddlers were harmed in the making of these photos). These are actual photos depicting my daily adventures. On this particular day, I went to all these places in about 1 1/2 hours. Not bad for an 18 month old!

On top of my table. What you don't see here is the few times when no one catches me and I climb all the way onto the counter and then play with the stove on/off buttons. I love those red lights that tell when you when your butt it getting ready to get a little warm.

On top of the kitchen table. I was really curious about what was in the laundry basket.

On top and over the back of the recliner. My mom had to put the camera down to make sure I didn't jump over like I did yesterday. By the way, thanks Mom for catching me just in the nick of time yesterday-I about bit the bullet and fell on my head to what would have been certain prolonged suffering.


Down to the basement. Somebody left the door just cracked enough for me to pry my little fingers through. To bad my mom has a second sense for when I am about to get into trouble. I would imagine I would of had a lot of fun down there. Don't ya think?



I want to start blogging too!


I need to refresh my makeup. This is a new one. I had never tried climbing up here till today! I am soooooooooooo adventurous.


Dang- Mommie is making me get down again. No fun for me!!!


As you can see, I have had a very busy month. I am saying all kinds of new words like "guys", "blue", "pink", "Nuh-uh" and love making animal sounds. I change my shoes at least 4 times a day depending on what mood I'm in. I am scared to death of people dressed up in costumes. Didn't much care for Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse at Disney. I am really scared that this Easter bunny dude I keep hearing about is going to try and get me. Tune into next month's blog about my latest-greatest adventures! Oh yeah, my momma and dadda say to please put me on your prayer list for God's Daily Protection & Shielding.

No comments:

Post a Comment