Saturday, June 6, 2009

May Pollyisms

Polly Dancing After the Movie "UP".
Polly has been going to see movies since she was 2 years old. She has amazing attention for sitting thru movies even at her young age. She has probably seen 15 or so movies since then in the theater. She eats popcorn the entire time and loves this quality time with her dadda! Every since her first movie "Meet the Robinson's", she has felt the need to "cut a rug" to the closing credits. It's her movie ritual and she doesn't stop till all the credits are finished. Here's Polly's doing her latest dance moves after the movie "UP".

Polly's new UK Blue glasses- GO CATS

Polly at her school Field Day


Ms. Polly had a big month this May. She graduated from 3yr old preschool and said goodbye to her favorite teacher, Ms. Vicki. In usual, Polly fashion, she made several "Pollyisms" that must be shared.








1)To her favorite ENT, Dr. Adams, Ms. Polly commented "You better not put drops in my ears" and of course he did not!




2)When I gave Polly a cool toy surprise one day, she stated "Wow-You didn't have to do that!" I stated "I didn't have to do it". Polly says "Mom","it's just a saying when you really want stuff you know". "I promise I'm never going to give it away" .




2 comments:

  1. too cute... i love "mom [so put out] it's just a saying..." wiser than their years!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jeannie! I love her new glasses!

    ReplyDelete