Polly in all her Glory!!!!!!!!
I have been so busy getting into all kinds of mischief this summer. My sister and I having taken up a new sport- "Toddler Wrestling". It's a hard sport that requires technical skills such as pinching, biting, hair pulling, and scratching. So far, Essie is the champion but it's just cause she's meaner.
My top June-July Pollyisms
1. "Mommy please take me to that boring place that is sometimes fun". Mommy calls this place Tractor Supply but I prefer "the boring place that is sometimes fun". My pappy took me here one day and my mom thought I wouldn't like it because it was boring but she didn't know they had cool farm animals and toys!!!! I ask to go here almost every day.
2. "Ennie Meannie Minny Mo a penguin will eat your toe and head off and I pick the very best one". My parents are not sure where I came up with animals eating off body parts to help me pick which items or thing I want but I think the old way of saying of it is really boring.
3. When my mommy got an allergy shot and I couldn't see where it hurt my mommy I commented "I guess she gives you a mystery shot".
4. On vacation I keep getting sand stuck in uncomfortable places. My mommy had to perform a sandectomy to get all the sand out of my special places. When this traumatically kept happening day after day at the beach, I told my mommy "I don't want to show my butt to the shower no more".
5.When my mommy left us to go to KY my daddy asked if I liked him or mommy best. I of course said "Mommy because her eyes are closer to my favorite color purple".
Tune in to next month for more exciting Pollyisms







No comments:
Post a Comment