August-September Essieisms
Essie Celebrated her 2nd birthday on Set. 12th!!! I can't believe she is already 2. She had an amazing 3 part birthday celebration at her school, home in TN, and up in KY with family/friends.
Essie is a mess! She is still very obsessed with shoes and often carries an extra pair with her in case she has a shoe emergency! She loves to be outside and to ride her bike/toys. Before she was even 2, she was riding a tricycle like a pro!
She is saying 4 and word utterances and has started tattle-telling, she often comes to me saying "Polly Mean" or "Mommy Mean" if she doesn't like what your are doing. She is obsessed with washing her hands so she can play with soap and water. She is very jealous of her cousin Jameson and will fight to get whoever is giving him attention far far away from him and on to playing with her. She's taken up biting and scratching as a sport especially when it comes to playing with Polly! She has reached a whole new level of cuteness and gets away with a lot because her Daddy thinks she is so cute!!!
Essie's 2nd birthday at Gymboree in Lexington! This was by far my favorite birthday spot thus far. So So much fun and the cake was yum yum!
hmmm, just a little bite!
That was good!
Bubble Time
Me and my Cuz Maggie
Dress up Time
Polly mastering the balance beam
Cousin Maggie and Aunt Anne
Cousin Chase
Cousin Helen
Awesome Cake!!!
Essie's new Pink Escalade ( a birthday present) add's to the collection at our house!
Ridiculous, yes I know!!!
Oh, they are so cute when they get along!
This is fun stuff.... Essie is wondering when she gets a turn to drive.
This thing even has a working radio! Cool.
The best thing about birthdays is the balloons!
I love Jack in the boxes!!!
Essie, Ms. Ruth, and Ms. Mary help me celebrate my birthday. Too bad I was throwing up and had diarrhea all day on my birthday!
Look at all my presents! Am I spoiled or what?
For my birthday at home in TN, I celebrated Wow Wow Wubzy style but for my little school party it was Elmo all the way!
Notice the extra pair of shoes by my side. You never know when you might need an extra pair of shoes. This was my first day of Preschool at All Saints! Go Monkey class!
Just a little dirty
Starting to Potty Train when I'm in the mood
Watch out Evil Knievel! Here comes Essie Rose!






No comments:
Post a Comment