Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Jett Mystery Machine takes on Halloween

This year for our annual family Halloween adventures, we set off as Scooby-Doo (aka Polly); two little cute Scrappy's (aka Jameson & Essie); Shaggy (aka Jaxson); Velma (aka Jackie); Daphene (aka Jeannie); and Fred (aka Paul) to solve the case of the stinky diaper monster. We eventually solved this mystery...... two little Scrappy's as seen below.


shew wee.... Good thing kids don't eat their own poop (well most of the time)

Don't look at us...... our mommy's won't potty train us!

why are the adults the only ones smiling


These were Polly & Essie's "snow plan B" costumes... The girls loves "Cat in the Hat". We sometimes wish we could put Essie back in her box with the lock on-... just kidding!



Even Granny & Pappy came for trick-or-treat night
Essie is chanting "I want Candy... I want Candy... I want Candy!



Here is Pappy's Costume. Bet you can't guess what he is.....
If one more person says "look at all those Scooby's, I'm going to scream!!!! I AM THE ONE AND ONLY SCOOBY..... those little ones are scrappy's. I feel sorry for all the people that commented that the younger kids were scooby's too-Polly set them strait very quickly.
Look it's Taylor Swift getting ready for her "Love Story" video!
Our Neighborhood, pre-halloween party!
aah... look at the cute little kitty



The End.... Can't wait till next year ...Wizard of Oz, Scooby-Doo, what will we do next!




No comments:

Post a Comment