On Dec 4th, we had our annual Bookclub Christmas dinner. This is the only time all year we let our husbands in on the fun! I had the pleasure of hosting it this year and decided to go with an 80's theme to make things interesting. As you can see by the below picture, I had a little fun with my husband. Yep, this is one of his senior pictures! Gotta love the mullett, gold chain, and 80's neon sweater! Laura Grimaldi brought a pic of her husband Nick from the 80's ( that's the dashing guy beside Paul's head). I never expected everyone to get so into it. Almost everyone dressed up. We brought 80's style White Elephant gifts too.
(a special thanks to Rick at Rixs Copies...who does all my blackmail pictures for me)
Pacman is totally cool!
This is my sister Jackie, sad thing is I remember her fixing her hair like this every day and us fighting over the hairspray!
Why did anyone think this hairstyle was flattering????
Is that a banana clip I see in Amy's hair.... loved those things!
There's Tina... never too far from her lipstick!
Did these two really give birth to twins this year... Can't believe it.
Sista's go 80's style too. Here's to the Stutts and Weddington Girls!
I think Paul is taking this Dermatology stuff a little too far. I mean a little sun can do you good.
Izod and Blue jean shirts.... takes me back.
That's Paul is his vintage UK High tops from the 80's.
A little 80's karaoke!
The side ponytail... I think I wore that too prom one year--yikes
Totally awesome Spicoli! Jeff was our winner for Best Dressed Individual
Our Winners for Best Couples!
Laura, Anne, and Emily.... the only smart ones... watching everyone else make fools of themselves with karaoke!






No comments:
Post a Comment