This December Paul and I got to enjoy some time alone in NYC. We got to see the Rockette's Christmas Spectacular; Phantom of the Opera, and of course a UK basketball game!
and of course we stayed at the Warwick, our home away from home.
Notice, the Wellington sign in this pic... our second home away from home. Man oh Man is Carnegie deli yum yum for your tum tum!!!
Loved this green chandelier at the Tavern. Too bad they are closing in January.
a very cold Central Park
Times Square
The Cats in MSG and of course they won against UConn and I even got to make an appearance on ESPN!
This was my favorite part of the Christmas Spectacular- an amazing live nativity scene with really camels and sheep
I think this chandelier would look great in my house for a mere 8 million.
Rockefellar Center






No comments:
Post a Comment