Sunday, April 11, 2010

Essiesims March-April


March-April Essieisms


Easter in Corbin, KY


Essie ditched her Easter Dress early on so she wouldn't be so restricted with frills during the Easter Egg hunt.
Aunt Mary finally convinced me to take a pic with the Easter bunny!





MMMMM.... Me love some cake!
Look what the Easter bunny left on my front door!
Wow! How cool is this!!!
Grandparents day at All Saints. Me and Mrs. Jamie.
I can do a mean Dinosaur dance!!




Evil Keneval Baby is actually scared of Carousel's- Go figure.


Polly & Essie dressing like giraffe's at the Louisville Zoo.
Essie and Dadda talking to the Parrots!
Essie enjoying the playground
Nana came with us too- she was a real trooper!


March-April Essieisms

I'm starting to think my cousin Jameson is pretty cool and try to play with him a little more appropriately now. When people try to save him from me, I'll say "put him down, he wanna play toys".

I love powdered doughnuts and would eat them every day if my mommie would let me.
I'm a tricycle riding champ. I'll ride for hours till somebody makes me stop.

I'm really into coloring and cutting! Fun Fun. I'm starting to try to read books back to my mommie at night. I leave out some of the details but always get the main plot across.


My funniest Essieism this month was definitely my SCREAMING that all the animals at the ZOO that were taking naps were DEAD! My parents will forever remember me causing scenes all over the ZOO, SCREAMING "The Camels are DEAD!!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment