Sunday, April 11, 2010

March-April Pollyisms





March-April Pollyisms



4 little distant cousins jumping on the bed!!!
Guess, I been good since I got a big ole Easter Basket


Polly and her sweet friend Riley at her CN Preschool Bike-A-Thon.
I go a special new bike for the Bike-A-Thon since my Mom ran over my Bike 2 days before our big day!



Me and Nana at the ZOO!
Polly want a cracker!
Polly having some fun on the playground!


Polly got all her hair cut off! We love her new hair-d0!
Polly prior to her big hair cut in one of my favorite dresses!


March-April Pollyisms
1. After getting her hair all cut off, Polly remarked that her "Neck got longer"!
2. When having a serious conversation with me about Heaven and Hell, Polly asked "when you get to heaven how do you pooh-pooh and pee-pee? hmm-What do you say to that. I told her to ask our preacher!
3. When asking me how to fix something, I told her to go ask her Dad. She said "if Dadda doesn't know when nobody knows".



1 comment: